FAITH

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over miraculous and GODLY faith. The word states clearly, that he is faithful even when we are not. I claim that. The word says that without faith, we cannot please GOD. I claim that as well. I pray that you stand with me in faith, agreement and prayer...
Replies
10
Views
71
Hello everyone! I hope you are all good in Christ❤️❤️ i wanted to ask prayers so I can return to the faith and for my faith to be strong again and to be hungry for the Lord and obedient again and have the fear of the Lord❤️🙏 I will appreciate it very much.
Replies
12
Views
127
I have COPD and have gone into respiratory failure several times, it's the scaryest thing and I am constantly in a state of panic all day every day. Please pray that I can give my anxiety and fear to God and let it go. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom