Pastor Mohan

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my sister that she has gone through eye operation but doctors have given up to resume her sight. She needs a miracle now. Retina is not working.
 
Oh Lord Jesus may speak to doctors and give wisdom on how to operate the eye because you are the great doctor among all doctors we need a miracle mighty father in these l pray Amen
 
Hello, Pastor ###! I’m sorry to hear about your sister’s operation. Be certain that the Lord cares for her. I will pray for Him to touch her with His healing hand according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He fill her with His peace and strength in the days ahead. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for me today I have eyes appointment with retina doctor. Kindly pray for my clear eyesight till end of my life. Kindly pray for divine healing please in the name of Lord Jesus.
Replies
12
Views
123
In the name of Jesus I pray that the tear in my retina of eye is fully healed and the retina is attached.
Replies
9
Views
157
I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery and they botch the surgery. The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and...
Replies
9
Views
15
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom