Extra protection

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
### I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would protect and greatly bless ### and loved ones, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
146
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
150
Asking for extra strong protection and breakthrough for us and all in need. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom