Exciting For A Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory776

Disciple of Prayer
Can you pray for me one last time tonight that tomorrow I will have an exciting time at church please every time I go to the services I just listen and leave it's so depressing for once I pray that it would be very fun and thrilling my name is ###
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
146
These days I just find myself so sad and jealous. Jealous of opportunities I didn’t take because I was scared and the only thing that comforts me is maybe God was protecting me from things I couldn’t see. Pray for me to let go of the things I can’t change and look forward and ahead.
Replies
12
Views
189
Due to the cats fighting change of plans greatly UPS PICKS UP COLON CANCER EXACT SCIENCE 🧬..I GET A PLACE TO LIVE AND I CAN live peacefully with my own cats and ### stay with their parents o.k. GREATLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT CAT FIGHTS GREATLY EVER AGAIN THAT'S TOO MUCH CHAOS DESTRUCTION IT'S NOT...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom