My ex who I have posted about before that I broke up with because we are unequally yoked (he's not a Christian and I knew he wasn't when we started dating but I was being rebellious and did it anyway) randomly contacted me last night after not speaking to me for a month or so when I broke up with him. I responded because I always wanted to end things amicably with him and promised to be there for him if he ever needed it (especially because he has a lot of health problems including cancer that he told me last night was confirmed after we broke up; when we were still together, he was starting to have symptoms). It really seems he's just reaching out to try to make me come back to him which I know God does not want. It's been made very, very clear that whether he intentionally means to be or not, he came into my life as a distraction from Satan. After talking with him for a day or so, I now doubt whether we can really be friends (and I started to doubt we could be so a few weeks ago when I really thought about it objectively). He really doesn't seem able to just be friends with me and I'm worried about that affecting his health as well right now. I don't want to cut off contact with him when I promised to be there but this doesn't look like a healthy situation and I have brought this up to him. Please pray. Thank you.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.