Ex

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up as you walk through the pain of ending this relationship even though you knew you were unequally yoked and he held wrong beliefs about the Christian faith. We know that breaking up a month ago has left you struggling and wondering how you will ever get over him, and we admire your obedience in accepting that the answer from God has clearly been no to marriage to him.

We continue to pray that the Lord will heal your broken heart as promised in Psalm 147:3 and draw near to you as He promises in Psalm 34:18, that He will give you strength to trust His loving no and give you peace that guards your heart. We also join you in praying for others who are experiencing the same kind of heartbreak and struggle with an unequally yoked relationship, that God will give them wisdom and courage to follow His will as taught in 2 Cor 6:14. We pray in Jesus Name for your comfort and restoration and for God to prepare your heart for His best in His perfect timing.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would totally get over my ex who I cannot be with due to us being unequally yoked. He is not a Christian. I don't even want to think about him anymore. Please pray that I would not. Pray goodness and blessings and salvation for him and his loved ones, but please pray that I...
Replies
10
Views
88
I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom