Everything in this stupid world is giving ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Everything in this stupid world is giving me problems. And I'm not an ostrich so I admit it.
 
Brother I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would protect and greatly bless my friend, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I just want to say I just give up on everything. I'm not like, love, or wanted. I'm mean and rude. I get put down and deceived by others, so I know there's no meaning or purpose for me to be here. Lord Jesus, make it so where I'm never heard by no one. Make me fake, worthless...
Replies
9
Views
341
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
175
There has been a disastrous failure at work. Although I am not to blame, they will blame me regardless. Please pray that we can fix the problem quickly, and that I do not get in trouble.
Replies
11
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom