Encouragement

  • Thread starter Thread starter winningguy2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winningguy2

Guest
Lord God, I am depressed and tired. Please forgive me my sins. Help me with my financial needs and please let me find my future wife. My mom is getting old. I pray that she may see my future family before she passes away since I am her only child. Amen
 
Lord, bless this ### in all ways. Amen and Amen
 
Child of God,

The Bible tells us in Psalms 91:14-16 (NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

This is what God does for His children that Love Him!

Let’s Pray: God I am asking You in Jesus’ name; that I will fall head over hills in Love with You. Teach me how to Love You Lord Jesus the way that You want to be loved. I am calling upon You. I acknowledge Your name. I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord of all of my life. Rescue me from the plans of my enemies because I have fallen in love with You. I am Your child. Deliver me from all spiritual and physical attacks. Heal and make me whole in You. Protect me. Be with me in times of trouble; deliver and honor me. Be my ever present help. Satisfy me with a long healthy life and show me Your salvation. And all that I have asked You my God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a closer walk with God for healing newness of life hope restoration encouragement deliverance from strongholds
Replies
10
Views
372
Praying for deliverance from afflictions been battling for a long time for liberty and freedom
Replies
11
Views
161
📖 Father, Thank You for not only inspiring The Scriptures, 2 Tim 3:16, but for guarding and preserving them through the ages by preserving it in writing from the corruption of man and deceitfulness of the serpent. "For everything written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that...
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom