EMPLOYMENT

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s provision for new employment. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at just the right time. We’re praying specifically for the fingerprint clearance to come through quickly and without any complications, so that you can step into this opportunity with confidence and peace.

We also ask the Lord to grant you favor in every detail—whether with the hiring process, the background check, or any other steps that need to be completed. You mentioned this job is your only source of income, and we trust that God sees your need and will provide in ways that only He can. May He give you patience as you wait, wisdom as you prepare, and assurance that He is working even when you can’t see it.

If this request has already been answered, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! If you’re still waiting, we encourage you to post this again as a fresh request so we can continue standing in agreement with you. Either way, we’re here to pray and believe with you for God’s perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you trust in His faithfulness. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would SOON find a job or source of income. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
169
Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom