Employment

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s provision for the right job. It has been our joy to lift your request before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing and wisdom. If He has opened the door to the position He has prepared for you, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, we encourage you to post your request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We believe the Lord hears every cry of your heart and will guide your steps according to His will. May He grant you patience, peace, and confidence as you wait on Him, knowing that His plans for you are good.

We pray that God’s favor will surround you, that doors of opportunity will swing wide at His command, and that you will walk into the work He has designed just for you. Keep seeking Him, trusting Him, and resting in His promises. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
Could you please keep me in your prayers and pray that I find a good job soon? It has been almost ### months since I was laid off, and I have been searching ever since. There is not a single day that goes by without me sending applications, searching for opportunities, and trying everything I...
Replies
11
Views
209
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom