Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
183
Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
152
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom