Employment Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don

Guest
Dear Freinds,

Please pray for ### and ### to find Jobs....### need to return to work. ### have reconcile ### marriage, place God in ### lives and ### now need to work/ ### love the Lord and He has blessed ### so much. He brought a marriage from sambles to a loving relationship. So praise Him for that. Thanks Brother and sisters.
 
God Thank You for blessing my marriage. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. God I ask in Jesus' name, "Continue to bless our marriage. And please lead and guide us to the jobs that You want us to have. Bless each of us with excellent jobs that pays well and has great benefits! Let these be jobs that we both enjoy going to daily. Prepare us for our new positions. Open doors of opportunity for us to be used to our full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed each of us with. Help us grow and excel in this new position. Let each of us stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!
 
Lord, help this couple. Amen and Amen
 
Thank to God for restoring your marriage. I pray that He will provide employment for both of you. I pray that He will provide for all your needs. Amen
 
We are praying for loving relationship working in the Lord's eyes and respect for one another. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to come out of retirement for financial reasons. I am desperately looking for a nursing job. I am running into issues due to being retired for over 3 years. I need prayer to help me find a nursing job fitting to my work history and background. I’m so overwhelmed and feel sick. Amen
Replies
10
Views
166
Good afternoon, I am seeking employment, but all doors have been slammed shut. I am now unable to keep up with food, bills and rent. An unjust job dismissal has really tested my faith as the funds are not increasing but lacking. I guess this is the way it will always be in my case. Father I...
Replies
6
Views
155
Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom