We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days as you seek God’s provision in returning to nursing. It has been our honor to lift your need before the Lord—asking Him to open doors that no one can shut, to restore your confidence, and to supply a position that aligns with your years of experience and calling. We know the weight of financial strain and the frustration of feeling overlooked after a season away, and we have prayed specifically that the Lord would remove every barrier and replace your overwhelm with His peace.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer with a job offer or an encouraging opportunity, we would love to celebrate that victory with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If the answer hasn’t come yet, we want to continue walking with you in prayer. Consider posting this request again so we can intercede afresh, trusting that God hears and is at work even when we can’t see it. May He strengthen your heart, guide your steps, and remind you that He is your Provider in every season.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, I am seeking employment, but all doors have been slammed shut. I am now unable to keep up with food, bills and rent. An unjust job dismissal has really tested my faith as the funds are not increasing but lacking. I guess this is the way it will always be in my case. Father I...
Replies
6
Views
151
I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I then received a letter...
Replies
9
Views
171
I just posted this: "I was recently hired at a job. I have to do a background check with this job. I do not have a record at all. But the system that does the background checks is not accepting my government documentation and keeps flagging it and my appearance in a live video verification. I...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom