Emailing An Old Ex-Friend

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raca722

I am about to email an old friend. We were BEST friends for 12 years, and had a huge falling out in the fall of 2006. We haven't spoken since, and have said some really hurtful things about each other. It got very ugly. I've never had as much fun and laughter with any of my friends as I have had with her, and I would like to someday be there again. Please pray that the Holy Spirit gives me the words to say in this email, and that the email helps to restore our friendship, or at the very least, make us peaceful once again.

I pray with you that God will give you wisdom, that He will go before you, that He will direct you to know what to say, when to say it and how to say it. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you. Keep your focus and know that everything is going to be alright. All things will workout for your good.

Let’s Pray: God thank You for who You are and all that You stand for. You represent all that is good in my life. Thank You for accepting me as Your child, loving me, and taking care of me. Without You Lord Jesus in my life, my life would be weighed down by sin, worry, and fear. All I would deserve is death and the grave. But You changed all that by loving me so much that You died for me. God Thank You for life and life more abundantly in Christ Jesus.

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “When I face trials comfort me Lord Jesus. When my life seems darkest, please come to me; bringing Your light, peace, and understanding. Help me think clear righteous thoughts and fill my heart with Your light and encouragement. Teach me how to look to You and seek You to bless and supply all my need. When doubt, fear, and anxiety try to enter in, fill me with courage, faith, and determination. Wrap Your arms around me, hold me, and just love on me. Bless me with Your blessed assurance that everything is going to be alright. Show me how to hold on to Your peace, Your Word, and all that You have promised me in Your Word. When I don’t know which way to go, please lead me by Your Holy Spirit. Show me the road to take. Help me make the right decision.

God ALL that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. We need You Lord Jesus. Supply all our need according to Your riches and glory. Lead and guide us by Your Holy Spirit. Let Your blessings fall upon us and overtake us. And Lord Jesus teach us (my family, friends, brothers, & sisters in Christ) how to encourage each other in Christ to hold on to Your Word and Live this life as a reflection of the Love that You have for us. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other to live successful lives in Christ. Amen, so be it, and it is so….

Thinking of You…Praying For You!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Father heal the wounds, give them the wisdom to be at peace and build up a friendship in Jesus Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom