ease pray for me as i am ...

christinebussey

Humble Prayer Warrior
please pray for me as i am a mother and caretaker of a ### son I put my trust in God but this is a living hell
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their live be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
May God bless you and heal your loved one back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
197
Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
159
I have been under intense spiritual warfare since I was a little girl. I have always had a deeper sensitivity to the spiritual world for as long as I can remember. I was abused significantly by my older brother when I was ### and things really went left from there. I allowed myself to act out...
Replies
14
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom