Dying On The In Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe any of it until you hear it from him yourself. Just keep on believing in God and His ability to protect you. Many people will tell you that some so-called friends are not true friends. Don't worry, be happy. :)
 
Dear daughter I God, I am praying for you. I pray Lord that this young girl will seek you first and foremost in her life. I pray she receive your wisdom and sound judgement, and above all your peace and love. Child you are a little young to be so preoccupied with how any boy really feels about. You are a beautiful valued and loved daughter of the most high God, your value and worth comes from him and him alone. Stay in your studies at school and be the best you can be as a school student. You are so very young. I pray Father this young girl will not embark on a pathway that could lead to pain and humiliation and regret. Wait till you are a little older my sweet girl. You do your part at this age in your life, and in the due process of time God will do his, in preparing a man for you who will truly love you and honour you as a wife to be. May God bless you and teach you his wisdom and patience. He loves you more than you can ever know. God bless you.
 
Father God, please protect this sister mind, body, and spirit from the evil one and his agents. Lord God grant her wisdom, courage, discernment, comfort and care. Lord minister to her heart and touch the friend (boy); Father give him the increase in his thinking not to toy with affections or people. Reveal truth and your perspective to these young people Father. Lord God be a hedge of protection all around. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
175
My young dog is showing severe heart failure signs. I need him to last until 8:30 on ###/###/#### for the vet team to give him an ultrasound to diagnose and solve the issue. Please pray for a restful night in which he DOES NOT DIE. And a really good medicine plan to keep him alive for another...
Replies
11
Views
201
She has breathing problems as has tumors in lungs. Please help to heal her body so she can continue living and breathing on own. I love her so much. ###
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom