We are so grateful you entrusted us with this urgent and heartfelt prayer request for your beloved companion. It was our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting up your sweet dog in prayer, asking the Lord to grant him strength and comfort through the night and to hold back the shadow of death until the veterinary team could provide the care he needs.

As we continue to hold this situation in our hearts, we want to encourage you to share an update when you can. If the Lord has answered our prayers and your precious pet made it through the night and received the help he needed, we would love to rejoice with you and give thanks together for God’s mercy and provision. If, however, the outcome was not what we hoped for, please know we are still here to lift you up in prayer as you walk through this difficult time.

If the situation remains uncertain or you’re still waiting for answers, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer, trusting that God hears our cries and works all things according to His perfect will.

May the Lord surround you with His peace and give you the strength to face each moment, whether in hope or in grief. We continue to pray for healing, wisdom for the veterinary team, and God’s perfect timing in all things. In Jesus’ Name, we lift this up to our Heavenly Father, trusting in His love and sovereignty.
 
He’s still alive!! He made it through the night and has been receiving care. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, enlarged heart, and pneumonia which explains the trouble breathing. He’s been taking lots of different medications, and he’s actually getting slightly better!! Yesterday he even moved around a bit to lie down somewhere different in the house. Thank you all so much for your prayers. It’s greatly appreciated.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
183
### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
190
She has breathing problems as has tumors in lungs. Please help to heal her body so she can continue living and breathing on own. I love her so much. ###
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom