Dying On The In Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazia16

Humble Prayer Partner
The boy who I love greatly is planning to break my heart tomorrow. We kissed today after school then as soon as I get home my friends tell me that he called me a side chick. I feel ugly unwanted and deprived. God please send me Someone fast to mend my broken heart ... I'm paralyzed in my bed at the moment because all I can do is be strong and cry ... I'm only ### and I've never felt so much pain.
 
love God with all your heart, he is the only one who will not fail you read psalms 139
 
You're young, you have plenty of time of time to find another guy. If he does that, he's not the guy has desired for you ...or until he matures if that even comes about. Don't let this bring you down, take too much control over your thoughts and emotions. Feel better.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
175
My young dog is showing severe heart failure signs. I need him to last until 8:30 on ###/###/#### for the vet team to give him an ultrasound to diagnose and solve the issue. Please pray for a restful night in which he DOES NOT DIE. And a really good medicine plan to keep him alive for another...
Replies
11
Views
201
She has breathing problems as has tumors in lungs. Please help to heal her body so she can continue living and breathing on own. I love her so much. ###
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom