Drugs And Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super

Guest
Please pray for my brother, he's in drugs and depressed. Doesn't leave his room. He's supposed to start school in Sept. But don't know if he will make it. Please pray for him. He's suffering. He doesn't believe in God.
 
Lord I pray for ###'s brother, Lord help him get rid of drug addiction. Protect his life, his body and give him hope for a brighter future by your loving kindness and mercy Lord, Amen
 
Lord we come together and ask that you bind these spirits of drugs and depression in this ###'s life. Lord we know You are able and willing to touch him and we ask that his heart accepts Your divine plan and purpose for his life. touch this ### with wisdom and knowledge to give to her brother the words that You have for his heart and his heart alone. use her Lord for a mouthpiece to touch his soul. bring hope to his life and mind. Bring him to a place that is full of Peace, Joy and Love with the foundation being You...in Jesus name...
 
Lord I pray the #6th Plasm and the 35th Plasm over the life of this man. I plead for his deliverance from the madness and evil that has him bound. Amen
 
Savior of us all we ask to cure depression and flee from this temple of Christ drugs to be snuffed out by Jesus and to heal the mind of this ### to do wonderful things for himself and through his spirit sent to him by the learning of trusting the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
155
Please pray for me about experiencing depression...I don't know what's causing it - maybe where I live...please pray. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
100
Hello, I’m humbly asking for prayer for my son, ### who is a freshman in college and currently struggling with depression. As he navigates this new chapter in his life, he has been feeling lost and hopeless. Please pray that God surrounds him with His love, gives him strength and peace, and...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom