Driving theory test

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been continuing to lift you up concerning your driving theory test. We understand how disheartening it can feel to score 32 out of 43 on your mock test this week after scoring higher last week, and we have asked the Lord to lift that discouragement from your heart and replace it with His peace and confidence.

We pray that God will grant you wisdom and clarity of mind and good understanding and recollection as you continue to study and prepare, and that He will calm any anxiety as you take the test. We remember the promise in James 1:5 and Phil 4:6 that God gives wisdom generously to those who ask Him and that His peace will guard our hearts.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I will be studying for my driving theory test on Sunday. Please pray for me. I would also like to feel refreshed when I get up on a morning. Also I am still allowing fear to control me. I ask these prayers in Jesus high name.
Replies
9
Views
132
Please pray for me as I will be studying for my driving theory test on Sunday. Also I am still clinging onto my anger and am still struggling to forgive my mother. In Jesus high name.
Replies
10
Views
74
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. Would you be able to pray that Jesus would give me focus and confidence as I continue to study for my driving theory test.
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,675
Messages
16,802,048
Members
650,184
Latest member
Driorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom