Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We put in an offer and he went to work showing them the property and they told him that the property was not worth what they were asking and he came home and talk me out of it and it had lead in the paint without getting it inspected. He said it could cause cancer. He scared me and I listened to...
Replies
11
Views
234
God I come to you humble. I have made a mistake and I regret it listening to my husband and not my heart. I want this beautiful home and he talked me out of it and now someone is trying to buy it. Please remove all that’s in my way and let me get it.
Replies
9
Views
128
This Saturday we have a showing on our house. We need it to sell. God, please let the buyers make an offer. There is a beautiful farmhouse for sale 3 minutes from my sister, and if we can sell this house now, we can get that one. Jesus I pray!
Replies
14
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom