Dream And Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Dear all, I have some prayer requests. Once I was a nursing student, due to some reasons, I dropped out of the nursing course. Please pray for me because I have a dream that keeps hunting me because I didn't go for the practical, so the lecturer failed me. All these while, my dream mentions looking for the teacher who gave me an F. Probably this dream is not from God. It's an attack because it's already over, and I can't dwell in the past; I have to let go and strive forward. Please pray for me about that and that I am able to trust God fully again. To be able to find a job that God leads and be patient where He wants me to go. Thanks.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child and provide her with a good job and happy life. Be with her all the time and make a good life for her Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I agree in Jesus name, please help her be given a good grade and all her dreams to come true and answer every prayer request she has and make it all go well. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can someone help me? I woke up just now. I had a dream just now, I just woke up. I had two teeth that fell out and it was painful. My other teeth wanted to fell out too and my gum was bleeding because of it. What does it mean? There was a young man in white but I was not able to see his face. He...
Replies
10
Views
175
LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS VOME TRUE AIR FOR CAREERS IN MY LIFE BLESSED WAY TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED IN MY DREAM COME TRUE CAREERS. I CAN STILL GREATLY BE HAPPY TAKING CARE OF MYSELF FROM THIS JOB AND OTHERS ALWAYS I CAN DO GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS IN A GREAT ORDERLY FASHION IM NOT TO SLOW...
Replies
9
Views
141
Hi I wanted to post my dream to ask for help understanding it. I feel like the meaning might be obvious but maybe I’m missing something? I had a dream where I had gotten engaged. I think ### (lady from a show called Bridgerton) was my friend helping me out with something and I was looking for...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom