Dr

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would make sure my doctors correct errors to my medical file without a problem in Jesus' name so I can move on and there are no disputes. Prayers to not give the devil any wiggle room to say I wasn't injured. Please pray for no more distractions getting this done and that...
Replies
12
Views
200
I would greatly appreciate your prayers for my medical appointment. The doctor I am to see had refused to visit my close relative feeling ill, weak, unable to travel, but the same day, my beloved relative passed away. Although I trust that my loved one is with the Lord in Heaven, it is difficult...
Replies
9
Views
368
Please pray for calmness and understanding and that the family dispute will be ok or end without a big to do....... I am old and I do not want discord.. son is handicapped and just doing what he wants ... taking what he wants and others are tired of it....and I don't blame them..he does it to me...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom