Dr myles munroe

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God Is in Control! | Dr. David Jeremiah
Replies
Views
Joanna isn't confused on who Myles Hass is or Enrique cleared up and she gets to see her friends that can help her with a car trailer Gods will doors open wide Bye James u don't look like Tom Cruise & Crew your evil doers shame on u Bind VerseDeut28 6 Blessed only dna based no more bad dayssssss...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit please present this to God Sharon isn't irratated The neighbors aren't playing disco music unless it's God's will. Myles Enrique Mike Skeet only come around Joanna when it's God's will. Due from all the hurt pain caused to her from the past. Joanna gets to b happy enjoy her life...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit please present this to God Joanna gets her dreams come true Myles Enrique healed Mike all men from her past healed from weird followers Joanna gets a Boaz now who wants to please her that's a good thing that has time for her now that would see her attractive Joanna's singing voice...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom