God Is in Control! | Dr. David Jeremiah

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God Is in Control! | Dr. David Jeremiah

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Our God is in control of everything. For the past few days I prayed very hard along with sending my petitions to the Prayer Request. Com. Am very grateful to be brought to this platform as it could help me with my battles. God has not granted me my prayers yet but I believe that in His time the...
Replies
Views
PLease pray that my son's dr appointment goes very well and his bloodwork is good and they help him with his throat pain. Also please ask God to stop the swelling in my forehead. It's so scary. Thank you so much. God bless you all.
Replies
Views
There is mixed reviews with this dr and I’m uncertain what kind of treatment they’ll do hoping they do the nerve blocker for this shingles back pain. Please heal and help Lord help to find them and make it on time. And be able to get good rest asap!
Replies
Views
Lord you say ask ask and I will recieve I ask you please please bless my under eye surgery on the 28th May this year with Dr ahmed in every single way please lord in jesus christ name lord please please annoit and please lord give Dr ahmed supernatural incredibly awsome skill expertise wisdom...
Replies
Views
Just handed an Important letter to an employee of my dr so they can sign it and send it back asap please Lord this is so important please for my utility risk Please help in all of this and keep us safe. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom