Please pray for my son ### appt to go well with favorable results and safe travels in Jesus Name Amen

Father, we thank You for being The God of All Comfort, 1 Cor 1:3, and like fatherhood, Eph 3:14, You are the origin of motherhood, You created us in Your image, male and female You created us, Gen 1:27. Thank You for the role of The Holy Spirit, The Comforter, John 16:26. So May The God of all Comfort, the source of all comfort, comfort His people, Isaiah 40:1. Encourage and strengthen this one's heart in every good word and work, 2 Thes 2:17. With thanksgiving we offer this prayer that the peace of God which passes all comprehension may guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus, Phil 4:6-7, Amen, 2 Cor 1:20.
Isaiah 66:13
"As a mother comforts her son, so will I comfort you, and you will be consoled over Jerusalem.”
Psalm 131:2-3
"Surely I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with his mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, both now and forevermore."
Matthew 11:28-30
"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My Yoke is easy and My burden is light."
2 Corinthians 7:6
"But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the arrival of Titus."
Ezekiel 34:31
"You are My flock, the sheep of My pasture, My people, and I am your God, declares the Lord GOD.”
John 10:16
"I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd. the sheep of My pasture."
Psalm 100:3
"Know that the LORD is God. It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture."
Psalm 79:13
"And we Your people, the sheep of Your pasture, will thank You forever; from generation to generation we will declare Your praise."
1 Peter 5:7
"Cast all your care on Him, because He is concerned about you."
Psalm 55:22
"Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken."