This is a prayer I pray for my husband, so I also asked the Lord for your husband’s protection on his mind and shield him from the lies of the enemy. I prayed Lord take every one of his thoughts captive, And he Turn away From wrong for thinking. Lord you have given us authority over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19) but in that authority of Jesus Christ we command all lying spirits away from your husband and proclaim your husband with a sound mind. He will not be tormented with him impure evil negative or sinful thoughts but be transformed by the renewing of his mind, that he may prove what is good and acceptable and perfect will of God (Romans 12:2) and we pray the Lord awakened his thoughts that only think of things that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, a good report, having a virtue, or anything praiseworthy, let him think on these things (Philippians 4:8) He will not entertain confusion, but live in holy clarity, allow him to seek you to be renewed father, we ask this in Jesus name they will be done. Amen.
Amen 🙏🏼 Blessings 🤗
 
My husband ### filed for divorce, date set for September.
God to open his eyes before September and divorce withdrawn. He turns towards the Lord and listen to His voice.
His deliverance him from hard heart,
un Forgiveness, Spirit Of divorce. Rebellion, stubbornness, Every Spirit working against us. Everything not of the Lord.
His mind be renewed, fresh mental and spiritual attitude. New nature created in the image of God. He humble himself before the Lord. Be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Thank You Jesus for hearing my prayer.
Lord bless and touch everyone life and their needs that is praying with me. Amen 😘😘😘

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)
 
Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves :)
Amen 🙏🏼 Blessings ♥️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for strength. I have asked my husband for a divorce and he said no. I can no longer stay in a marriage that my husband has taken for granted. Please pray my strength in the lord.
Replies
7
Views
121
My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
135
SIL & BIL are going thru a divorce and I'm praying against it. My SIL does not want this. ### & ###. I want to pray for ###'s salvation and for him to turn from his sin and go back to his wife and find love for her again.
Replies
11
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom