Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
🙏🏼 Amen Blessings 🙏🏼
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for strength. I have asked my husband for a divorce and he said no. I can no longer stay in a marriage that my husband has taken for granted. Please pray my strength in the lord.
Replies
7
Views
121
My wife and I have been apart 2.5 years, we recently started dating. She has changed a lot, I caught her in something and it is a huge fight and now she wants a divorce. I want God to reverse this. We have a 10 year old son, he wants his family to be whole again. My name is ### from ###
Replies
10
Views
135
SIL & BIL are going thru a divorce and I'm praying against it. My SIL does not want this. ### & ###. I want to pray for ###'s salvation and for him to turn from his sin and go back to his wife and find love for her again.
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom