Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I need prayers as I approach my crossroads. I've been married for 14 years; however, next week is divorce court. We have been separated for two years and I see no change in him. We are unequally yoked and unless he gets saved before next week divorce will take place. I no longer want to be a part of "darkness".

Dear Heavenly Father I ask you to take care of me during this time. Do what is best for me. You say light overcomes darkness and Father I need this to be true come next week. I ask that you calm my anxieties about this. You Father know my main concern is me still being able to live here since he abandoned me. You know all the little details about this situation and I put my trust in You. I ask this in Jesus' name, amen.

Also Father I ask that you put it in my heart as to what I should do concerning the third party.
 
I pray for you during this difficult time. Do believe that the outcome will be for God's glory and your good.
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
236
My husband has asked for a divorce again…a year ago he asked for the same thing, almost to the day. He says he’s depressed And that I am the source of that depression. I thought we were doing better, sharing and laughing about things, it wasn’t perfect but it was better. Then last night he...
Replies
12
Views
526
My husband ### has an affair with another woman. Asking me to give divorce. Regards ###
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom