Cralmilan
Beloved of All
Lord, I ask for Your Divine intervention right now to give my younger daughter discernment regarding this friend who leaves her withdrawn, burden and down. I pray that You will protect her and redirect and remove this friendship from her life completely. I just found out today that this young woman who has been ungrateful toward her parents, who is alway in trouble, jealous of my younger daughter achievements, now wants to move in with my daughter. She is not a christian and she will be a toxic bondage to be around. This young woman will get in the way of my younger daughter courtship and her schooling. Lord, I rejoice and thankful for the beautiful courtship you have blessed my younger daughter with and this respectful young man who honors You, our family, and understanding toward my son with disability. I know this young woman is jealous of her courtship. Lord, bless my younger daughter with pure friendships from her classes that will uplift her faith, align with her studies and respect her upbringing. Lord I lift up my younger daughter. I pray for her safety as she drives, for wisdom and favor in her studies and lab work, and for peace and joy to fill her days. I ask the Lord to keep her from overwork and to grant her diligence and rest. I pray for her healing from POTS and for all pain to be gone. Lord, I ask for a hedge of protection around my younger daughter going out and coming in, Lord, I ask that Your angels charge over her, to guard her in every aspect of her life. I also pray for godly friendships for her, I know that Bad company corrupts good morals 1 Corinthians 15:33. Lord I ask that You remove this jealous friendship swiftly and completely from her life today. Lord, keep my younger daughter on the bright path You have anointed for her. I know nothing is impossible for You, Lord and I put my faith and trust in You. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.