Wethceth

Disciple of Prayer
I'm ### ### ###...I'm ### years old...I want God to heal me from any bacteria in my life, Make my papers in all and come out in a good result pray for God to make me get my visa as I'm going to get them in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
191
I am trusting God for divine intervention. Please pray for freedom from debt, financial breakthrough, restoration of my business and job, and open doors of favor. Pray that God grants me wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and protection from every attack. May He strengthen my faith and cause me to...
Replies
9
Views
233
Prayer Team/Ministry, I am writing to you as a member of your prayer list to urgently request your prayers on behalf of myself and my ###-year-old son. We are standing in deep need of prayer and are asking for God's favor regarding an ongoing legal matter. My son has been dealing with an...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom