Divine Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I desperately need a new Job with my certification, though I have no experience, my current place of work doesn't suit me at all and I'm really depressed about the whole situation, I need a miracle to find this Job quickly where I am given the opportunity to learn and grow, and acquire...
Replies
12
Views
149
Please join me in prayer today at ###, asking God to help me master public speaking globally, enhance my selling skills across all digital platforms, and connect me with trustworthy partners abroad. May He grant wisdom, confidence, and favor in every engagement. “Commit your works to the Lord...
Replies
4
Views
209
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom