Divination

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have been lifting you up before the Lord.

We have been praying for your deliverance from those loud and intrusive divination thoughts that have lingered since your time in the new age. We thank God for your return to Christ and for your desire to walk in true forgiveness and obedience to Him, and we pray that He will continue to cleanse your mind and make you free indeed. We pray that God will help you take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ as taught in 2 Cor 10:5 and that He will renew your mind day by day in Rom 12:2. We rebuke any influence of divination over you, for His word tells us in Deut 18:10 that we are to have nothing to do with divination, and we stand on James 4:7 that as you submit to God and resist the enemy he must flee, and on 1 John 4:4 that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

We have also been praying for your heart regarding your ex and those painful and confusing thoughts about him moving on and about him missing you and wanting to come back. We understand how difficult it is when those thoughts feel so ingrained and even seem accurate at times, creating chaos and false hope. We pray that the Lord will quiet those tormenting thoughts and give you His perfect peace and clarity, and that He will guard your heart as you have rightly discerned that you cannot be together unless he is in Christ as taught in 2 Cor 6:14. We pray for your ex and for his loved ones as you requested, that God in His mercy would open his eyes to the truth of the gospel, draw him to salvation through Jesus Christ, and that any seed you planted would bear fruit for his eternal good. We pray that the Lord will help you to keep your hope fully in Christ and not in a relationship that would pull you away from Him.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought you peace and freedom from these attacks, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and these thoughts still plague you, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been plagued with divination thoughts since being in the new age even after returning to Christ and leaving behind those things (although I'm hoping that steps I'm taking to walk in true forgiveness and be obedient to Christ in all ways will alleviate these attacks finally). I am...
Replies
10
Views
123
Please pray for an end to weird experiences that I have had for years that involve divination thoughts. I believe this originated with me being exposed to the occult when I was very young. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
75
Please pray for an end to weird experiences that I have had for years that involve divination thoughts. I believe this originated with me being exposed to the occult when I was very young. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,803
Messages
16,803,691
Members
650,311
Latest member
Kyrionorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom