Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the weird experiences and divination thoughts you have been battling for years and that you shared originated when you were exposed to the occult as a very young child.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord asking Him to bring complete freedom, cleansing and peace to your mind and spirit and to break any lingering influence from that early exposure. We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will guard your thoughts, fill you with His truth and presence, and help you take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ as taught in 2 Cor 10:5. We cling to the promise in James 4:7 that when we submit ourselves to God and resist the devil he will flee from us and to the assurance in 1 John 4:4 that greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

We are glad that you allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this. If your request was answered and the Lord has brought deliverance and peace from these divination thoughts and experiences, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and you are still struggling, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name for your protection, renewal and complete freedom in Christ. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an end to weird experiences that I have had for years that involve divination thoughts. I believe this originated with me being exposed to the occult when I was very young. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
64
Please pray for an end to weird experiences that I have had for years that involve divination thoughts. I believe this originated with me being exposed to the occult when I was very young. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
84
Please pray for an end to demonic attacks involving divination that have followed me for most of my life. I am not totally sure what caused it. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom