Discouraged

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been reaching out to attorneys and only one has replied back. The problem is, this attorney doesn't appear to know the law accordingly. And unpermitted property, by law, should not be rented out, it makes all leases voided. But this attorney said that my appeals case couldn't be...
Replies
11
Views
126
I am asking for prayer support in th ename of Jesus Christ. I am very discouraged. I had to leave my job of over 20 years due to severe workplace bullying. The financial strain is unbearable and I have not been able to find another job I'm just too exhausted from the workplace abuse. there were...
Replies
7
Views
101
Discouraged son for unpaid 1 year wages by his employer. Praying that his employer stops being rude for being asked to pay. Praying that my son gets a job somewhere else.
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom