Disability

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that maybe I can get on some sort of disability for my mental health if God wills. I find it so hard to work and do general life tasks because of my mental health. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
101
Jehovah Jireh, The Lord Our Provider, I bring my sister's November hearing for disability before your throne of grace. You already know the exact day, the judge assigned, and every detail of that courtroom. Lord, open their eyes to see the truth of her limitations and grant her a favorable...
Replies
10
Views
152
Satanic Nazi Moms want to murder people who have physical, intellectual, and mental disabilities. They also strongly believe in eugenics and believe that people who have disabilities are completely worthless and shouldn't be allowed to have children ever. They Nazi Moms stalk, and attack and...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom