Thank you all for praying I was approved but continue to pray that I will pass the non-medical requirements and receive my check next month in Jesus name Amen
Please pray that maybe I can get on some sort of disability for my mental health if God wills. I find it so hard to work and do general life tasks because of my mental health. Thank you.
Jehovah Jireh, The Lord Our Provider, I bring my sister's November hearing for disability before your throne of grace. You already know the exact day, the judge assigned, and every detail of that courtroom. Lord, open their eyes to see the truth of her limitations and grant her a favorable...
Satanic Nazi Moms want to murder people who have physical, intellectual, and mental disabilities. They also strongly believe in eugenics and believe that people who have disabilities are completely worthless and shouldn't be allowed to have children ever. They Nazi Moms stalk, and attack and...