Danielle pearl

Humble Servant
I need prayer for direction in my life. I need help from God in my marriage in my workplace. My marriage needs miracles and I need a new job that is less stressful. So many changes. Only the God who is the same yesterday, today, now and forever can help me.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
I need prayer for direction in my life. I need help from God in my marriage in my workplace. My marriage needs miracles and I need a new job that is less stressful. So many changes. Only the God who is the same yesterday, today, now and forever can help me.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.


Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.


 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
185
I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
130
Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom