Different

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### and ### to bond with each other. Help ### and ### forget about ###. Let them see their friendship isn't healthy and right.
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Acknowledge God First In All You Do And You Will Be Blessed!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Know Several people (by name) who need prayer for different reason(s) please pray for each and every single one and each and every reason and request for each one In Jesus name Also please pray for me and my family of ### in general and some unspoken requests That I have of my own all In The...
Replies
9
Views
21
I am lifting myself up in prayer this morning as I am feeling anxious, I am waiting on post that has yet to arrive, I'm anxious about my mental health too and other things.
Replies
10
Views
71
Different phone numbers need to stop calling my phone because I don't know who that person is and leave me alone. I do not know how they got my number but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom