Destroy those destroying me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It is our heart to lift up your burden before the Lord and intercede on your behalf, asking Him to move mightily in your situation. We prayed fervently that God would rise up as your defender and bring justice against those who have sought to harm you, trusting in His perfect wisdom and timing.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—if you have seen His hand move to stop the destruction in your life—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has worked so that we may rejoice with you and give Him all the glory.

If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s deliverance, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing firm in faith that God hears the cries of His children. Let us persist together in seeking His will, knowing that vengeance belongs to Him, and He will repay.

May the Lord strengthen your heart, fill you with His peace, and remind you of His unfailing love as you press into Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everyone using mind and life destroying weapons against me would be destroyed in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
107
I applied for a position and I received not I have at least 20 individuals smearing my name because they didn't make the position. Unfortunately, I have to work with these individuals for at least 4-5 years. Lord I would like to pray that these individuals stop with smearing my name and also I...
Replies
10
Views
162
Pray to destroy the words of bad faith said over my life by my father and mother. My father was my first abuser, physically, emotionally, psycholigically and spiritually. He said I would die alone, a virgin, crazy like Newton and making shadow puppets on the wall. People have flaked out on...
Replies
6
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom