Desperate

Dear Lord, thank you for helping me in my situation. Please help my ### learn peace. Lord, I love you and thank you for helping me in my situation. I didn't know what to do anymore. Lord, please help me get a job. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
209
Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
74
Father in Jesus name, I ask for your divine mercy and protection. The property managers keep hounding me to sign a document that will cover up their wrongdoings. I already send the required documents to the city and state without the property management's knowledge. These documents tell the...
Replies
6
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom