Desperate. In 1998 I was with my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
91
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
212
First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,055
Members
650,906
Latest member
Elaewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom