Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I ask for your divine mercy and protection. The property managers keep hounding me to sign a document that will cover up their wrongdoings. I already send the required documents to the city and state without the property management's knowledge. These documents tell the...
Replies
6
Views
179
My daughter had improved for months, but had a major setback. woke up being unhappy and hateful. I have to live with this person. What am I supposed to do about someone who does nothing to change and who is mad at everyone else? When will God provide me with peace. I spend all day and every day...
Replies
8
Views
329
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom