Desparate Prayer Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter CloversMum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloversMum

Guest
Please lift my family up in prayer. I just found out my husband is using meth! I have never been around someone on it so didn't know the signs. He stays out all night, rarely eats or sleeps, he has a good job and does give me money for the bills but nothing extra; he can't keep track of the money. Now he has resorted to selling stuff. His sister is a recovered addict and she informed me that he was a user in the past and what I told her she said then he is using again as that is how he did it before. And my son is bipolar with 2 suicide attempts since May; his wife divorced him over his bipolar and now I no longer have contact with my only grandchild. So please pray over us... Bless you.
 
Father I pray change the heart of this brother. Let him become a responsible husband. Answer all the prayers requested by this sister. AMEN
 
Almighty Father, I lift up this family to you for deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus. There is nothing too hard for you Lord. I thank you Lord for total and permanent deliverance. Amen
 
Each day we stand at the crossroads and we have a choice to make. Will I serve God and do things his way, or will I go on in my self-willed ways? Let the Lord set the course as you follow him.

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:12-13 NIV).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need desperate prayers for our son ### for a job in the USA. He's been desperately trying to get a job last one year but in vain. Listen to our prayers O Lord for our son ### and open your doors for a job for him. Bless him with a job. Bless the employers to offer our child the best job...
Replies
9
Views
351
I’m asking for prayer for my family and me during a deeply uncertain time. I’m a husband of nearly 20 years, a father of three boys, and the lead pastor of our church. Recently, doctors found a mass in my right lung, and the CT scan results indicate that it may be cancer. We are still waiting...
Replies
11
Views
234
I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom