Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter pumkin85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pumkin85

Guest
Can I please ask anyone to pray for me.... my life needs to start going better. Things are hard right now. My mom left me to go back to ###. I really need to get my head straight... I'm depressed. I don't want to cut my arm anymore or think I want to die... I need to get a new apartment and I am hoping my friend ### will move in with me so that it won't be so expensive for me. I need to just feel comfortable in my life for one in a long time... but it never lasts....

I just want to be happy please... thank you

It so feels like everyone is leaving me... I want people to stop leaving me all the time... time alone is great... but a little moderation is nice... I want badly for my friend to stay with me.
 
dont worry i will pray, Jesus with u
 
Lord I pray for a clear thinking peaceful mind for ###, That she will see that you Love her and it's a love that never leaves. Amen
 
Dear Lord I am praying that this depression and other fears and disbeliefs are relinquished from this ###'s life. faith heals all wounds listening to quiet and knowing that you are God. Amen.
 
Lord, I place ### in your hands. Help her with all her problems and deliver her from her depression and harmful emotions. Break and loose from her the power of the enemy that is working in her life and deliver her and help her to walk uprightly and in the abundant and happy life that Jesus offers all who put their trust in Him and commit their ways unto Him. Help ### to find that happy, peaceful and fulfilling life that comes from you, in Jesus name, amen

"DELIGHT YOURSELF IN THE LORD AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART. COMMIT YOUR WAY UNTO THE LORD; TRUST ALSO IN HIM AND HE SHALL BRING IT TO PASS." PS. 37:4,5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
203
It's almost been two weeks since the breakup and I've been feeling very depressed lately. I hardly want to do anything anymore other than sleep and have to force myself to eat and get up to go to work. I've lost all interests in everything and have no desire to do anything anymore. Today I...
Replies
8
Views
163
**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom