Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter jm9789
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jm9789

Guest
In Jesus name I pray for revival for this world. I ask the Lord to please open our eyes and see him. I ask for healing for all those who are broken. I thank you Lord for all you have done and all that you will do, In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, we pray for the power to be gentle; the strength to be forgiving; the patience to be understanding; and the endurance to accept the consequences of holding to what we believe to be right. May we put our trust in the power of good to overcome evil and the power of love to overcome hatred. We pray for the vision to see and the faith to believe in a world emancipated from violence, a new world where fear shall no longer lead men to commit injustice nor selfishness make them bring suffering to others. Help us to devote our whole life and thought and energy to the task of making peace, praying always for the inspiration and the power to fulfill the destiny for which we and all men were created. Amen.
 
Praying for all to be heal that need to be healing with your spirit and we are appreciating all you have given us through Jesus heart. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
205
It's almost been two weeks since the breakup and I've been feeling very depressed lately. I hardly want to do anything anymore other than sleep and have to force myself to eat and get up to go to work. I've lost all interests in everything and have no desire to do anything anymore. Today I...
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray for me. I have been a faithful servant of Jesus for over 40 years. Through out I have been occasionally struggling with a form of depression. I want deliverance from this difficult situation. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom