Depression

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift up your musical project before the Lord, asking Him to remove every obstacle and fill you with His strength, creativity, and peace. We know how heavy the weight of depression can be, especially when it dims the joy of something you love and feel called to do. Please know we have not stopped praying for clarity, motivation, and God’s healing touch over your heart and mind.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you’ve found renewed energy, inspiration, or breakthrough in your work—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the struggle remains and the project still feels overwhelming, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue standing in agreement with you, believing God for restoration and grace in every step.

May the Lord draw near to you, lift your burdens, and remind you of His unfailing love. Keep seeking Him, for He is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. We pray all these things in Jesus’ precious name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, could you please pray for me I struggle with my mental health. Also I’ve applied for carers for an elderly friend, could you please lift both these issues up to our Lord in prayer. Most grateful, thanks and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
170
Dear lord my god .. I don't have kids, I don't have house.. I don't have saving. Ill go in to deep depression if I don't succeed in the current project. My product is the best compared to all.. but my luck and blessings is less... im having sad time.. I'll suicide if this is the case..
Replies
13
Views
292
Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom