Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I live with bipolar disorder and am currently struggling through a depressive episode. I know logically that it will pass, like it has in the past, but it’s very hard to hold onto that hope when I’m going through the darkness. I’m asking for prayers to help me get through this. I feel like I’m...
Replies
12
Views
59
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
141
I'm reaching out to ask for prayers most definitely right now. I felt it coming for a while and today it reached its peak. I'm shaking, racing thoughts, cannot get my heart to slow down, my stomach is bubbly, I'm dizzy I can't get enough iron my lungs and it's been coming for a while and I've...
Replies
14
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom