Depression is keeping me aggressive. Depression is so

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
I pray His words over your life that it's His blood that will heal you and you are set free from bondage that the enemy is holding you down. May you walk with joy this day!!
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
I am praying for you today. May you see God's love for you, and know that He is with you even when it seems you are alone. You are never alone, He resides within you. Let Him take over.

God bless and keep you safe today. You have all your brothers and sisters in Christ pulling for you!
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


Try singing or humming praise and thank offerings to the Lord and see if it doesn't leave
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ and his warrior Angel's to break this debilitating depression that won't quit. I started going back to church again and now the depression is worse. I know our battl6is not against flesh and blood. I just feel like I have had the wind knocked...
Replies
12
Views
52
Please pray for my depression to lift. I am between jobs and may have to work far away from home. My marriage is at breaking point. I’m so tired. I’m suicidally depressed but still trying to work. I have interviews next week a bit closer to home. I’m an empty nester, menopausal and have over...
Replies
10
Views
38
I have been saved since I was ### and I'm ###. Ive still been suffering from unbearable anxiety and depression that makes my life really difficult. I really don't know what or how to pray for the depression and anxiety to go away. I take medication that helps me function but that's all it does.
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,185
Messages
16,807,905
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom