Depression because of....

janet lucia

Disciple of Prayer
I want to make a prayer request for depression. Things are really bad at home, even so, financially as well as emotionally and I have also been really sad, as I always get betrayed by the people I trust. So, I basically have no close friends or anyone to talk to. Please prayer for [###].
 
Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name!! Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Amen. (Jeremiah 29. 11-13) (NIV)
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Look outside your family for someone you might can talk to, and talk to them about something that you need to talk about but not super-private. See how it goes. You never know. I turned a casual Christian friend into a close friend during my divorce when I had no one else to talk to. I pray that you find someone. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my depression to lift. I am between jobs and may have to work far away from home. My marriage is at breaking point. I’m so tired. I’m suicidally depressed but still trying to work. I have interviews next week a bit closer to home. I’m an empty nester, menopausal and have over...
Replies
9
Views
24
Please pray for the Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ and his warrior Angel's to break this debilitating depression that won't quit. I started going back to church again and now the depression is worse. I know our battl6is not against flesh and blood. I just feel like I have had the wind knocked...
Replies
12
Views
32
So, I've been praying, and went to the beach. I can't eat, sleep well, and feel so sick. I felt so much peace then worry about a girl. Any time I experience emotions. I can't name them or understand them. I feel suicidal thoughts that just remind me of childhood. I get therapy. I pray. I reach...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom